– As you can see, my blog design is complete and showing up to all readers (hopefully) now! MAC and PC users should now be able to see everything. I’m so in love with the design by Carolyn V. Blog Designs. She rocks! In the upcoming week, there will be a few more very important buttons added to my sidebar but for the most part it’s all done!
– John Taylor is busy, busy, busy. He’s building and quoting and building and quoting. I’m way behind on Kiwi Wood Werks posts and will update soon to showcase his most recent work!”
– Taz has progressed greatly in therapy and I’m so proud! When he started, only months ago, he was having trouble with “wh” questions — processing and answering them. One morning he walked into the den where I was sitting and looked out the window. It had rained the night before. He asked these 3 questions in a row:
“Why is everything wet?” “When did it rain?” “Where are the clouds?”
I was so pumped! I texted his therapist even though she was on a mission trip in Africa and I knew she wouldn’t get it! Ha!
– I’m now promoting a product that I’ve been using for months. It’s ViSalus! You can click over to read all about it and watch a short video via my sidebar button that says, “I promote the 90 Day Challenge”. I started the challenge myself to get healthier and feel better. I do and I believe in the product so much that I became a promoter! There are so many delish recipes and it’s jam-packed with nutrition and goodness! If you’re wanting to lose weight, feel better, get healthier then you need to contact me for more information. This product rocks and I’m so excited to share it with others. I could never see myself promoting something like this, but I believe in it so much now and just have to share the goodness!
– Taz is starting 4K in August and I’m preparing myself for that. This is a new decision we made recently and it’s been a struggle getting used to it since we had planned on homeschooling him. I could write a whole post on this and maybe I will. For now all I can say (for fear of crying thinking about my baby going to school!) is that we know beyond a shadow of a doubt it’s the best thing for him at this time. I started praying about it and didn’t think God would give me the clear answer He did or the conformation He did. But, it was so clear and I have such a peace about it now. It’s a weird feeling because I’ve been planning his homeschooling year for a while, pinning and researching and reading and planning. Now, it’s like I don’t know what to do but sit and wait. And spend as much time with him as possible because he’s going to SCHOOL soon! Ahhhh! Pray for me.
More to come. Veggie Tales is over and kids are needing me now. I’ve missed blogging and I’m so excited it looks SO amazing now! Click around and enjoy!